Otomi Equestrian Club is a Civil association. Our passion is to promote equestrian sports and good horse care.
We have memberships for all types of riders, from professionals to amateurs or for those who only like to ride horses.
You will have access to clinics to educate and improve skills, contests to show talent and feel the excitement of competition, conferences and social gatherings to build community. We are endorsed by the Mexican Equestrian Federation. We receive and organize national and international events.
“Otomi Grand Prix” is performed 6 times per year, this being best equestrian tournament in Mexico and one of the top 25 in North America: United States, Canada. It’s a true international quality show of equestrian jumping with more than 600 national and international riders.
Being a member of Otomi equestrian Club means that you are a person dedicated to equestrian sports and good care of horses. You have access to the most beautiful facilities in Mexico. For those who want to compete means that they carry with them the name of a renowned equestrian centre in North America, FEM, NARG and FEI.
Our fees of membership include the following benefits:
- Link to the FEM and FEI, updating the paperwork.
- Discounts-registration to clinics and events.
- Social gatherings for members.
- Use of equestrian facilities outside events (sand courts), appointment necessary.
Acquiring a membership is not mandatory to invest in a property.
It is not necessary for you own horses and the cost of membership it is not included in your residential maintenance fee.
Do you want to bring your equestrian event to Otomi?
Otomi Equestrian Club offers the lease of equestrian facilities and coordination of events of third parties.
Call us to receive a quotation.
We have full time stables (Limited occupancy). You can enjoy the beautiful facilities all year round and receive an excellent care for your horses.
- Surveillance 24 hours a day
- Feeding 5 times a day-pasture/oats/alfalfa
- Stables with sawdust bed
- Corrals with shade
- Professional horse trainers
- Access to 4 sand tracks
- Access to many kilometers of trails in the shore of Presa Allende
- Deworming 4 times a year
- Proof of Coggins 2 times a year (April and October)
- Influenza Vaccine 1 time a year (November)
- First Aid
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Rope exercise 2 times a week
- Rider and horse training coordination
- Monthly fee: $7,750.00